Type and Description
|Type||Description||Rated voltage（V）||Executive standard|
|THHN||Nylon Sheathed PVC Insulated Electric wire for Construction||450/750||
1) Annealed bare solid (14-10 AWG),annealed bare stranded class C ,concentric round (14-2 AWG), compressed stranding class B ,(1 AWG - 1000 MCM) copper conductor.
2) Polyvinyl chloride (PVC insulation)
3) Nylon overall protective jacket.
General used in commercial and industrial construction, and installations where resistance against oils and gasoline is required. It also can be used for power and control circuits in recognized raceways, in wet or dry locations, and in presence of gases, gasoline and chemicals.It is also suitable for machine tool and switchboard wiring.
Maximum Operating Voltage
Maximum Conductor Temperature
Dry locations (THHN)
90C Dry and wet locations (THWN) 75°C
In oil (Gasoline and Oil resistant II) 75°C
1) Good resistance to moisture, heat, oil, gasoline, chemicals and grease.
2) Suitable for installation where thermal overload exists.
3) Strict quality control during manufacturing process.
4) Flame retardant, UL listed as VW-1.
5) Smooth nylon jacket aids in easier pulling.
6) Superior abrasion and mechanical properties.
7) Sizes 1/0 and larger are marked "For CT use", and are approved for installation in cable trays.
Add: No. 333 East Liji Road, Zhili, Huzhou, Zhejiang Province